Pacific Energy Corp. is a responsible leader in the energy industry. In step with a worldwide campaign for a “greener” and healthier environment, the company plans to offer biodiesel fuels from the Renewable Energy Group.
Biodiesel is an advanced form of biofuel, which offers the following benefits:
· A low carbon composition makes it a good replacement for imported petroleum-based fuels.
· Biodiesel effectively lessens harmful greenhouse effect emissions.
· Unlike traditional heating oil, biodiesel is non-toxic, biodegradable and renewable within months. Fossil fuels take millions of years to produce.
· Biodiesel’s ongoing mass production provides a cost-efficient solution for a “greener” environment. In addition, it helps boost the economy of struggling rural communities.
· It is a sustainable fuel resource, with the capacity to reduce the life cycle of carbon monoxide emission by 78% and around 50% to 80% from the greenhouse emissions.
· Biodiesel can largely reduce various exhaust emissions by 10% to 20%.
· The Mine Safety and Health Administration supports the use of biodiesel, as a proven and safe renewable resource that reduces dependence on foreign oil products.
· Switching to biodiesel is simple!
Delivery Rewards Program:
Get three deliveries and
receive $20 off the fourth